TIM's comprehensive Business Continuity (BC) and Disaster Recovery (DR) solutions gives you the security and protection to keep your mission-critical data and systems on track even if your data center is destroyed by fire, hurricane or system-breakdown. With 30 years of experience in Business Recovery Services, TIM has the scope, range and industry experience to support your business recovery needs. Backed by three ISO 9001 certified installations located at major business districts that are operated by a pool of engineers certified in IBM, HP, Sun Microsystems and EMC platforms, you can be sure that your business is protected and ready to handle any disruption.
TIM BRC Subscriptions:
TIM provides customized, flexible and scalable solutions for enterprise-wide recovery that can be tailor-fit based on your company's needs.
- Hot Back-up - Features a fully equipped back-up site that quickly takes over the functions of your data center. This option automatically replicates data so your system is up and running in minutes.
- Warm Back-up - TIM will provide additional equipment capacity to handle spill over workload; eliminates the need for additional hardware. Power up these equipments at the BRC site and use your data in a matter of hours.
- Cold Back-up - Features physical back up i.e., an alternative site. BRC facilities, complete with server amenities and office set-up, are available for your use.
TIM BRC FACILITIES
TIM's BRC Computer Center boasts of state-of-the-art facilities that are environmentally controlled and highly secure. It contains the Computer Room, Computer Recovery Environmental Equipment, communication gateway, fireproof vault, technical support staff work area and restrooms.
- Multi-platform, multi-vendor CPU's and Storage Disk devices
- Printer Super Systems
- Various tape media and communication equipment are also available for data restoration and network requirements
- High capacity Uninterruptible Power Supply Units
- CCTV Surveillance Systems
- Raised Floor for ease of equipment installation
- Temperature/humidity controls
- Secure access via proximity controlled access cards
- Customized equipment installations
- Voice, data, Internet connectivity
- Smoke and Fire detection, alarm and fire suppression systems
- 2,400 square meters of building space can accommodate more than 400 racks and 131 WAR Seats.
- 2 Buildings (Data Center and Power)
- Isolated Server Room, Network Room, Telco Room and Staging Area.
- Tier 3 Compliant Design BRC Facility
- 88ft. Above Sea Level
- TELCO Agnostic Facility (PLDT, Globe, Radius, Bayantel, Eastern, Pipol Broadband)
- EIA/TIA 568B Compliant on Data Structured Cabling Compliant to National Building Code
CUSTOMER WORK AREA
TIM's Business Recovery and Continuity services not only allow you to recover I.T. systems during breakdowns, more importantly, it allows you to continue doing business at all conditions. TIM provides Customer Work Areas that has the provisions for a fully functional deluxe office, where you and your staff can carry on with the business of running your company.
- Staff area
- Manager's Rooms
- Meeting Rooms
- 24/7 Operator's Quarters
- 24/7 Multi-level Security
- Tape Storage Rooms
- Fax Machines
TIM BRC POWER SUPPLY
- 480kVA UPS Power Loading Capability.
- Power Capacity is 2kVA to 5kVA with dedicated circuit breaker per rack.
- Redundant plus standby design (2+1) Genset and UPS.
- 20,000L of gasoline supply storage.
TIM BRC OPERATION
- 24x7 Technical Support and Customer Support.
- Supervised by Certified Data Center Professional and ITIL Practitioners.
- PCI-DSS certified
- Manned by Certified Service Support Engineers with specializations on IT Environment virtualization and Hardware maintenance (IBM, Cisco and VMWare).
- Redundant PACU.
- Water Leak Detection System.
- Temperature and Cooling monitored via BMS
- Maintained at 23oC and 40% RH.
TIM BRC SECURITY
- Video Surveillance Cameras (indoor and outdoor) installed within the perimeters
- HP and PANDUIT - Structured Cabling Patch Panels and Network Appliances.
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC and APC - PACU, Electrical Devices and Cabinets.
- BOSCH and AXIS - Access Control and Video Surveillance.
- EMERSON - UPS System
- VESDA System
- FM200 Fire Suppression System
- Water Leak Detection System