We like to think that working for TIM is a little different, a little special. We expect a lot from our people
and in return we are prepared to give a lot back. Amidst the strong competition, TIM aimed to be the best
in the I.T. industry. We have always put value to people's wit, competence and experience. At TIM we bring out
the best in people. That is why in working for us, people learn the significance of discipline, time, perseverance,
hard work, and competition. At TIM we make sure that potentials and talents are recognized and accomplishments
are rewarded. We value the loyalty of our people thus, we treat everyone like family.
Why it's great to work for TIM? Two reasons
- We make things happen
- We get things done.
Where else would you like to be?
TIM Corporation is in the market for driven and innovative individuals who are willing to expand their horizons
and explore opportunities in the IT industry.
We have openings for the following positions: (updated as of April 2019
- BS Computer Science or graduate of any four (4) year IT related courses.
- At least 1 - 2 years of experience in IT Sales with proven track record
- Must have excellent communication and negotiation skills; highly confident, aggressive and self-oriented
- Must have a "Hunter" mentality in seeking out new business accounts, and at the same time is comfortable with handling corporate accounts
- Has creativity, determination and a positive attitude
- Teamplayer, ambitious and persistent
- Responsible for conducting various sales activities such as: prospecting and managing corporate accounts, developing sales leads, building client relationships, closing new business opportunities and achieving or exceeding assignes sales quota
- Maintain quality customer relations with existing clients while developing new accounts and
- Perform telemarketing tasks and will work with Pre-Sales Engineer to provide sales support when conducting product presentations to customers
- This position will be responsible for establishing plans and strategies to expand the customer base; will direct all activities of the sales team and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
- Bachelor's/College Degree in business, IT or related discipline (with professional sales training a plus)
- At least 12 years of professional sales experience with proven track record of success; experience leading a goal-oriented sales team
- Extensive experience in all aspects of supplier relationship management, sales management and lead generations
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Has strong business acumen and market expertise
- Possess superior sales, analytical and negotiating skills
- Good in critically reviewing sales plans and making recommendations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to motivate and lead a team
- Strong problem-solving and decision making skills
- Excellent client management skills
- Highly confident, reliable and self-driven with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit; aggressive, ambitious, goal- and service-oriented
- Willing to work in Cebu
- Provides technical designs, information and configurations to account managers.
- Implements and supports storage, back-up, archiving and tape solutions for a wide range of clients.
- Provides technical support to clients such as, but not limited to, installation of OS and software upgrades, setting up of servers, replacing failed hardware and addressing system problems.
- Provides high level problem troubleshooting
- Bachelor's/College Degree in any IT or Engineering course
- 6 months to 1 year experience on storage management and/or Unix platform management
- Has good understanding of systems engineering methodology and practices
- With good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good technical writing/documentation skills
- With good problem-solving skills
- Has the willingness to learn and share knowledge
- Organized and has strong sense of accuracy
- Must be knowledgeable in technical, pre and post sales support
- Has knowledge and experience in Windows Unix, Linux and Windows background
- Experience in IBM AS400 will be an advantage
- Must be amenable to start working ASAP
- Transports the President and guests to and from various destinations
- Prepares vehicle by conducting operator maintenance
- Plans route and requirements by studying schedule or requests by the office
- Maintains passenger confidence by keeping information strictly confidential
- Performs messengerial duties suck as picking up and delivering items as directed and running errands
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of the office
- Any 2 year course or undergraduate; must have Professional Driver's License
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field
- Must be male, not more than 50 years old
- Has excellent defense-driving skills
- Must have strong familiarity on the major streets or routes of Metro Manila and the nearby provincial areas
- Must have knowledge on basic automotive maintenance procedures and have basic skills in vehicle troubleshooting
- Punctual, dependable, trustworthy and shows positive attitude to the job
- Hardworking and willing to work in extended hours
- Has good interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively and patiently with others
- Able to understand and follow oral and written instructions in English
- Responsible for conducting various sales activities such as the following:
- Prospecting and managing corporate accounts;
- Developing sales leads;
- Building client relationships and closing new business opportunities;
- and achieving or exceeding assigned sales quota
- Maintains quality customer relations with existing clients while developing new accounts
- Performs in a Senior position and closely coordinate with the Presales / Technical group
- Ensures client satisfaction
- Bachelor's Degree of any course
- At least 3 or more years of professional sales exposure preferably on IT Solutions (Network Security, Maintenance Services, Servers, storage, VMWare, EMC, Oracle) with proven track record of success
- Must have knowledge in prospecting and qualifying opportunities
- Must have strong communication and negotiating skills
- Proficient in speaking the English language
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Highly confident, aggressive and self-motivated
- Has creativity, determination, a positive attitude and a pleasing personality
- Full time / Probationary post available
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- With at least 2-4 years of Citrix Xenapp and Netscaler, Citrix Administration and/or System Architecture in an Information Systems environment.
- Prior experience in Citrix products will be an advantage.
- Prior experience in completing, updating, and delivering complex applications via Citrix.
- Must be able to produce detailed, accurate technical documentation.
- Self-motivated, adaptable to change and able to function effectively in a team environment.
Successful candidates are assured of a competitive compensation/benefits package.
Qualified applicants should submit their comprehensive resumes with picture thru mail or e-mail to:
Total Information Management Corp.
5th Floor, 5600 South Superhighway
corner Arellano Street,
Makati City, Philippines
Tel. No.: 857-1846
Fax No.: 857-1808